(Covid-19: For health and safety reasons, our buying policies have been changed to adapt to the current situation. *Please read the revised policies and procedures on our "Sell to Us" page.
Clothing for children (sizes 2T to 12 pre-teen) and women (sizes XS to XL) only.
Clothing must look brand new and be the current fashion.
Conditions in which we do not accept clothing (please carefully inspect your clothing before submitting them for resale):
- Pilling fabric (fuzzy from frequent washing)
- Rips, tears or frayed edges
- Detached seams
- Stained or dirty clothing
- Cigarette smoke or other bad smells
- Missing buttons or broken zippers
- Misshapen clothing
- Faded colours
- Missing brand and size labels
- Animal fur or human hair
- Counterfeit (fake) items!
Items that we do not accept are the following:
- Maternity clothing
- Pyjamas (exception: new with tag is accepted)
- Underwear, socks, or tights
- Footwear (exception: only Robeez brand is accepted)
- Handmade or altered clothing
- Accessories: hats, mitts, scarves (except those that come with an outfit)
- Clothing with a school logo or other particular affiliation
- Outdated fashion, over 2-3 yrs old.
- Vacation souvenir clothing
- Any item other than clothing
Brands that we do not accept:
- Athletic Works
- Baby Togs
- Beverly Hills Polo Club
- Faded Glory
- Gagou Tagou (but will accept NEW with tag only)
- George (WalMart)
- Hello Kitty
- Joe Fresh
- Old Navy (but will accept NEW with tag only)
- Okie Dokie
- Roméo & Juliette
- Sesame Street
- Simply Basic
- Teddy’s Choice
- Xhiliration (but will accept swimwear)
- 725 Originals
* Bonus program: Customers who submit in a bag which contains 100% resellable clothing will receive a bonus $5 as a special thank you for submitting only items that respect our Changeroo.ca quality standards.
Changeroo.ca does not negotiate the clothing that is rejected, the payment amount attributed or reselling price of an item. Clothing that is sent to Changeroo.ca then belongs to Changeroo.ca. Items received that we do not accept will not receive payment and will be donated to charity (when charities accept donations).
Bags or boxes received that do not contain a name or return address will be processed without credit allowance, since there is no way to identify from whom it came.